BWP Top Stallion Auction 2019
Auction of approved and non-approved stallions
After a successful edition in 2018, BWP again organizes the Top Stallion Auction in 2019.The event will take place on Saturday of the Second Phase of the stallion selection, i.e. on, January 19, 2019, in Azelhof in Lier.
The following stallions can be part of the collection:
- stallions eligible for the third day of the Second Phase 2019.
- stallions not eligible for the third day can be sold in the online auction
X-rays of the auction stallions can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidding via telephone :
No problem if you cannot be present at the auction, you can bid via telephone. In that case, you have to register yourself at the auction team.
Please, contact Mrs. Lieve De Greeff (+ 32 497 538 982) before the auction and communicate your interest. During the auction, you will get a phone call from the auction team on the moment the stallion of your choice will be auctioned. In order to confirm your interest, we need your full data in advance. Please, send an e-mail mentioning a written permission or a bank guarantee. You will receive the purchase contract within 24 hours after the auction.
Steps online bidding
- Bid Online
- Are you interested in buying a horse at our auction and you plan to participate online? The process of online bidding consists of four steps:
- Step 1: Register yourself (create online bid account) Click to register . You will then be redirected to a secured registration page. On this secured page you can fill in your personal details and then click on the “Register now” button. Then you will receive a confirmation email.
- Step 2: Wait for verification of your account After registration your account need to be verified by BWP Auction Management, this can take up to two days. When your account has been verified, you will receive an email where you can create your username and password.
- Step 3: Bid online at the auction On auction day you can login via https://bwp.weauction.nl/login
- Fill in your email and password. This will automatically get you in the bidding system. When you participate online at the auction via your computer, in a live auction, you will see live the auctioneer and see bids from the venue and, of course, other online bidders. When the auction is online-only you will see a video of the horse and bids of other online bidders.
- The bidding screen will clearly indicate the stage at which the auction is located.
- Before you can bid, you must first unlock the bid button. Unlocking the bid button separately is an additional protection for the buyer. The chance to make an offer by mistake is even reduced. After activating the bid button, you will participate in the auction by a single click on the bid button. The bidding button will always display the last bid.
- If you have requested, the screen will indicate whether your bid has been accepted and whether you are the highest bidder.
- Step 4: You are the highest bidder If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an email with the confirmation.
- If you have any questions of remarks? Please send us an email to: email@example.com